Spring/Summer Fruit Season Visit
You-Pick blueberry fields are conveniently located near parking and our Farm Store. We have two strawberry fields. One field is right beside the farm store and the other one is a 5 minute walk.
For picking, bring any bucket back that you got from us during previous seasons, or you can purchase a picking bucket from us for $2 (cash only for buckets). You may also bring any container from home to use for picking but it must be lined with a bag.
Our indoor farm store is air conditioned and handicapped accessible.
Restrooms are air conditioned and a diaper changing table is available.
A sitting area is available near each U-Pick field for resting, if needed.
Additional seating is available on our Farm Store porch or indoors.
Cold drinks and snacks are available to purchase in our Farm Store.
We have designated picnic areas for enjoying food/drinks purchased or brought from home.
Christmas Tree Season Visit
You may choose your tree (we cut) or you may cut your own tree down using one of our saws. Saws are available in the Christmas tree field. No saws are allowed on the farm wagon ride to and from the Christmas tree field.
We sell Christmas tree stands.
We will tie trees down on vehicles; however, customers are responsible for making sure their tree is secure before leaving Panola Orchard. We are not responsible for damages to vehicle or loss of tree during transport.
We provide a complimentary farm wagon ride to the Christmas tree field.
No access to Christmas tree field after 5pm. Farm store stays open until 5:30pm.
No pets allowed on farm premises. Only service animals are allowed on farm premises. Service animals must be trained for a specific purpose. Emotional support animals are not allowed on farm premise.
Picnic tables are available.
No professional photography, once we open for the season then only snapshots are allowed at our farm. Props of any kind (selfie sticks, tripods, chairs, signs, etc) are not allowed. Photographers: Please contact us prior to opening date to schedule mini sessions.
What to bring/what to wear
1. Our blueberry and strawberry fields are in full sun, so please dress accordingly. We recommend closed toe shoes, light-colored clothing, hats, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Please wear old shoes or boots if picking berries because parts of the field are often muddy.
2. Bring a cooler with ice for transporting berries home, if traveling more than 2 hours. We have ice bags available to purchase if needed.
Farm Rules (All Seasons)
1. Wash hands before picking berries.
2. No food or drinks allowed in U-Pick fields.(Other than water)
3. Please supervise your children. We have vehicles coming into and out of our farm throughout the day. We also have tractors and large trucks operating on our farm.
4. No throwing fruit, sticks, rocks, etc.
5. No pets allowed on the premises for sanitary and safety reasons.
6. No littering. We have large trash bins at each designated picnic area and at the Farm Store, so please dispose of your trash using these bins.
7. Drive slowly when entering and exiting the farm.
8. No smoking/vaping/tobacco products on farm premises; no alcoholic beverages on farm premises.
9. No glass containers on farm premises
10. Service animals trained for a specific purpose are allowed. No emotional support animals.
Copyright 2014 Victoria Web Design